Playtest results


After 2 weeks of play test I managed to get some positive feedback about the game. Mostly every one seemed to think the game was interesting and fun to play. The only other miner issues that people found where:-

The piece didn't swap sides depending on what side was playing.

The ai sometimes took too long on very hard level to play its move.

And I also got reports that the numbers where too small to read.

So after 2 weeks I was hoping to get more response but for some reason (hopefully not the game) that is all I got. So what is the next step? Well I am not going to let my lack of feedback set me back. I am going to spend some time finishing the other bits of the game and then put the game into review and hopefully get some feedback this way other wise my game will be finally published.



Well after months and months and months of chipping away at this game + doing a triatholon and going on various holidays I have finally got the game in a state where most of the functionality can be playtested.

I still have a few things to finish off but at this point its good to get some feedback about the current game and hopefully if I can get some good feedback I can implement this into the final game too.

So I hope to post again soonish with the feedback I recieve and hopefully get the game in to the next stage which is review time.